Looking for the perfect captions for your Instagram? You came to the right place! In this post, I have over 100 captions for girls that will make your Instagram post instantly likable.
Girl Captions for Instagram: Girl Power
1. I AM like other girls.
2. Real hot girl sh*t.
3. Remind me of your gender again? Right, you’re a boy. These are for girls only. – Tiktok
4. Happy wife, happy life.
5. It’s a girl thing.
6. I’m a barbie girl.
7. Boss babe.
8. Hot girl summer.
9. Girl Power!
10. You do you girl.
Quotes About Girls
11. “Imperfections are beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
12. “Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you, and inspire you rather than threaten you and make you feel like you’re immediately being compared to them.” – Taylor Swift
13. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.” – Malala
14. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.” – Bethany Hamilton
15. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
16. “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
17. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
18. “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.” – Taylor Swift
19. “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
20. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” – Emma Stone
21. “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
22. “If you want to run for Prime Minister, you can. If you don’t, that’s wonderful, too. Shave your armpits, don’t shave them, wear flats one day, heels the next. These things are so irrelevant and surface to what it is all really about, and I wish people wouldn’t get caught up in that. We want to empower women to do exactly what they want, to be true to themselves, to have the opportunities to develop. Women should feel free.” – Emma Watson
23. “Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” – Nancy Pelosi
24. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
25. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Roseanne Barr
Song Lyrics About Girls
26. “Who run the world? Girls. Who run this mutha? Girls” – Beyonce
27. “Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream” – Taylor Swift
28. “I’m not a word, I am not a line. I’m not a girl that can ever be defined.” – Niki Manaj
29. “I’m a grown woman. I can do whatever I want.” – Beyonce
30. “I woke up like this, We flawless” – Beyonce
31. “You know some days you feel so good in your own skin, But it’s okay if you wanna change the body that you came in, ‘Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen, We’re all just playing a game in a way, trying to win at life” – Hailee Steinfeld
32. “A girl can do what she wants to do and that’s what I’m gonna do” – Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
33. “Now I am invincible, No, I ain’t a scared little girl no more, Yeah, I am invincible, What was I running for, I was hiding from the world, I was so afraid, I felt so unsure, Now I am invincible another perfect storm” – Kelly Clarkson
34. “Everything I do, I do it with a passion, If I gotta be a b*tch, I’ma be a bad one” – Kehlani
35. “And I can’t help lovin’ myself, And I don’t need nobody else, If I was you I’d wanna be me, too” – Meghan Trainor
36. “I can talk about it ’cause I know that I’m pretty / And if you know it too, then ladies sing it with me / All eyes on me when I walk in / No question that this girl’s a ten / Don’t hate me ’cause I’m beautiful” – Keri Hilson
37. “Baby girl, don’t you hang your head low, Don’t you lose your halo, Everyone’s gonna be okay” – Maren Morris
38. “I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel, Man! I feel like a woman!“ – Shania Twain
39. “Diva is a female version of a hustler.” – Beyonce
40. “And girls, they wanna have fun, Oh girls just wanna have fun…” – Cindi Lauper
Book Quotes About Girls
41. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel, The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World’s Most Elegant Woman
42. “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” – Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West
43. “Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.” – Jennifer Elisabeth, Born Ready: Unleash Your Inner Dream Girl
44. “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, We Should All Be Feminists
45. “When a woman finally learns that pleasing the world is impossible, she becomes free to learn how to please herself.” – Glennon Doyle, Untamed
46. “You had the power all along my dear.” – L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz
47. “‘You must never behave as if your life belongs to a man. Do you hear me?’ Aunty Ifeka said. ‘Your life belongs to you and you alone.’” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Half of a Yellow Sun
48. “You’re not too fat. You’re not too loud. You’re not too smart. You’re not unladylike. There is nothing wrong with you.” – Jessica Valenti, Full Frontal Feminism
49. “Before the moon I am, what a woman is, a woman of power, a woman’s power, deeper than the roots of trees, deeper than the roots of islands, older than the Making, older than the moon.” – Ursula K. Le Guin, Tehanu
50. “I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” – Jane Austen, Persuasion
51. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony, The Beautiful Truth
52. “Women’s work is never easy, never clean.” – Tayari Jones, An American Marriage
53. “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” – Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History
54. “Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men.” – Joseph Conrad, Chance
55. “A woman has to live her life or live to repent not having lived it.” – D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley’s Lover
Movie and TV Quotes About Girls
56. “Why are boys such jerks?” – The Little Rascals
57. “You know my code: Hos before bros, uteruses before duderuses, ovaries before brovaries.” – Parks and Recreation
58. “I hope you like feminist rants ‘cause that’s kinda my thing.” – New Girl
59. “It is so weird being my own role model.” – The Mindy Project
60. “Why is it that whenever a woman is strong and powerful, they call her a witch?” – The Simpsons
61. “I’m a damsel. I’m in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day!” – Hercules
62. “Women, they have minds and they have souls, as well as hearts they’ve got ambition and they’ve got talent as well as just beauty.” – Little Women
63. “Girls come on, leaving the saving of the world to men? I don’t think so!” – Incredibles
64. “I’m not a prize to be won” – Aladin
65. “You is kind, you is smart, you is important” – The Help
66. “No one will forget me. Not my look, not my name.” – Hunger Games
67. “I am a goddess, a glorious female warrior. Queen of all that I survey. Enemies of fairness and equality, hear my womanly roar.” – Parks and Recreation
68. “All I’m trying to say is that there’s lots of things that a man can do and in society’s eye it’s all hunky-dory. A woman does the same thing–the same thing, mind you–and she’s an outcast.” – Adam’s Rib
69. “I’m pretty, I’m smart, I’m strong, I’m a cocoa queen.” – The Incredible Jessica James
70. “I want much more than this provincial life.” – Beauty and the Beast
Funny Girl Quotes
71. “My mom said to me, ‘You know sweetheart, one day you should settle down and marry a rich man. And I said, ‘Mom, I am a rich man.'” Cher
72. Behind every sexy selfie are 50 rejected ones.
73. “Whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” – Charlotte Whitton
74. “I’ve often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there’s a fight to be won. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man.” – Karen Hawkins
75. “A man told me that for a woman, I was very opinionated. I said, ‘For a man, you’re kind of ignorant.’” – Anne Hathaway
76. “I have a brain and a uterus, and I use both.” – Patricia Schroeder
77. “I do not believe in using women in combat because females are too fierce.” – Margaret Mead
78. “If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.” – Aristotle
79. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” – Madonna
80. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
Poems About Girls
81. “Dear woman,
fight to rise from your ashes.
You are strong.
You are a phoenix.
You deserve to bloom again.
You deserve to love again,
Just fight to rise from the ashes.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
82. “What is the greatest lesson a woman should learn?
That since day one, she already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she is not.” – Rupi Kaur
83. “Listen to me, girl,
you have castles inside your bones,
coronets in your heart,
if he threatens you with battle,
you raise him a whole war,
the last time I checked,
Queens cower before no man.” – Nikita Gill
84. “She is a woman.
A human with a voice
that makes the mountains
move at her command.
She is a person with the strength
to carry the stars
and when she is douted by others
she laughs and lifts the universe
with one hand.”
85. “I say,
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.” – Maya Angelou
86. “I am a strong woman
that sees beyond the veil
walking on clouds
as a virtue
they become my cushion
my syllables of words unspoken
carriage of believes
carousel of rainbows
painted upon my heart
become the seal of my energy” – Kasia Fedyk
87. “I am a woman
Blooming.” – Melissa Sepulveda
88. “Remember, Woman, you were born life-giver, miracle creator, magic maker.
You were born with the heart of a thousand mothers,
open and fearless and sweet.
You were born with the fire of Queens and conquerors,
warrioress blood you bleed.
You were born with the wisdom of sages and shamans,
no wound can you not heal.” – Reese Leyva
89. “A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely.
Her tears flow just as abundantly as her laughter.
A strong woman is both soft and powerful.
She is both practical and spiritual.
A strong woman in her essence
is a gift to the world.” – Ritu Ghatourey
90. “I am a woman
I am weak, I am strong
I am quiet, I am loud
I am a woman” – Elisia Diaz
Short Captions for Girls
91. Excellence is not gender-specific.
92. Girls just want to have FUNdamental human rights.
93. Love = power.
94. A woman’s place is in the House. And the Senate.
95. Women can do everything.
96. Girls get stuff done.
97. Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
98. Sure, God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.
99. Women can do everything.
100. I’m smart, I’m strong, I’m powerful, I’m woman.
101. I may look cute. I don’t play cute.