You need the perfect Italy Instagram caption for that picture from your Italy trip! Whether it’s you posing with pizza, pasta, Roman ruins, or anything from the land of “la dolce vita”, we got you! Here are 50 of the best Italy Instagram captions.
Get ready for your trip to Italy by learning a few phrases in Italian on Pimsleur and ordering “Eat, Pray, Love” for your beach read!
Italy Instagram Captions
1. Ciao Bella!
2. Italy? More like Eataly!
3. La dolce vita
4. Il dolce far niente.
5. Eating our way across Italy!
Ready to move to Italy forever and never have to leave?! Check out my Master Class to get you there!
Italy Quote Captions
6. “In America, one must be something, but in Italy one can simply be.” – Pietros Maneos
7. “Nothing except time is wasted in Italy.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
8. “The most stylish country in the world is Italy.” – Nick Rhodes
9. “Italy is the last country where people savor the joy of living. It makes us believe it even when Italy herself has ceased to believe.” – Roger Peyrefitte
10. “Even now I miss Italy dearly, I dream about it every night.” – Eila Hiltunen
11. “A man who has not been in Italy is always conscious of an inferiority.” – Samuel Johnson
12. “The Creator made Italy from designs by Michaelangelo.” – Mark Twain
13. “You may have the universe if I may have Italy.” – Giuseppe Verdi
14. “I love places that have an incredible history. I love the Italian way of life. I love the food. I love the people. I love the attitudes of Italians.” – Elton John
15. “Open my heart and you will see Graved inside of it, ‘Italy.’” – Robert Browning
Should you move to Italy? Find out Below!
16. “I think of dieting, then I eat pizza.” – Lara Stone
17. “Unless you are a pizza, the answer is yes, I can live without you.” – Bill Murray
18. “Anyone who says that money cannot buy happiness has clearly never spent their money on pizza.” – Andrew W.K.
19. “Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge, let’s go!” – Aubrey Plaza
20. It’s slice to meet you.
21. “A pizza slice a day keeps sadness away.” – Jet Pascal
22. “I love pizza, meaning: Even when I’m in the middle of eating pizza, I wish I were eating pizza.” – Jandy Nelson
23. Pizza, pasta, and vino.
24. You are what you eat, so I am pizza.
25. Italy, you’ve stolen a pizza my heart.
Quotes From Movies About Italy
26. “Silenzio, Bruno!” – Luca
27. “See Venice and die,” Is what they say? Or is it Rome?” – The Talented Mr. Ripley
28. “Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.” – Roman Holiday
29. “I’ve seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.” – Gladiator
30. “Lizzie: Kate, you don’t eat carbs. Kate: I’d eat carbs if an Italian boy bought them for me!” – Lizzie McGuire Movie
31. “When I was in Italy, I learned a word – It’s “tutti” with double T, which in Italian means “everybody.” So that’s the lesson, isn’t it? When you set out in the world to help yourself, sometimes you end up helping Tutti.” – Eat, Pray, Love
32. “Life offers you a thousand chances … all you have to do is take one.” – Under the Tuscan Sun
33. “It’s just the greatest thing that humans ever made, the Vespa!” – Luca
34. “C’est la vie, as the Romans say.” – Envy
35. “Rome. By all means. Rome!” – Roman Holiday
Need help with business or moving abroad questions? I can help!
Quotes From Books About Italy
36. “‘You know, people come to Italy for all sorts of reasons, but when they sat, it’s for the same two things.’
‘Love and gelato.'” – Jenna Evans Welch, “Love & Gelato”
37. “I’m going to finish this pizza, and then we are going to go watch the soccer game, and tomorrow we are going to go on a little date and buy ourselves some bigger jeans.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, “Eat, Pray, Love”
38. “Watching Italians eat (especially men, I have to say) is a form of tourism the books don’t tell you about.” – Barbara Kingsolver, Animal, Vegetable, “Miracle: A Year of Food Life”
39. “Still holding me close, she whispered into my ear, ‘But you know what, Soph? Italy is my destiny; it calls to me to return home.'” – Melissa Muldoon, “Dreaming Sophia”
40. “There is an electricity in the air that I feel every time I come to Italy. It enraptures your soul with its incredible history, a sense of the unknown, and a yearning for exploration.” – Rosella Testa, “The Lost Pleiades: Seven Sisters and the Sibyls”
41. “Italy is a country every man should love once.” – Earnest Hemingway, “A Farewell to Arms”
42. “And don’t, let me beg you, go with that awful tourist idea that Italy’s only a museum of antiquities and art. Love and understand the Italians, for the people are more marvelous than the land ” – EM Forster, “Where Angels Fear to Tread Illustrated”
43. “And I do believe that Italy really purifies and ennobles all who visit her. She is the school as well as the playground of the world. ” – EM Forster, “Where Angels Fear to Tread”
44. “I love the way Italy makes me feel like I’m home.” – Ilene Modica, “Our Italian Journey”
45. “Attraversiamo (meaning ‘Let’s cross over’ in Italian)” – Elizabeth Gilbert, “Eat, Pray, Love”
Song Lyrics About Italy
46. “When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore. When the world seems to shine like you’ve had too much wine, that’s amore.” – Dean Martin
47. “Three hearts in the fountain. Each heart longing for its home. Here they lie in the fountain. Somewhere in the heart of Rome.” – Frank Sinatra
48. “With Rome below us that day you said, ‘I wish we could stay.’ I just want to be there again.” – Dermot Kennedy
49. “When in Rome let’s make a promise we won’t spend the night alone. We gotta give into the night and sing along. Yeah, we might jump right off a bridge.” – Gattüso
50. “O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao!” – El Profesor