Let’s be honest, I love Mexico. As a Mexican American, this beautiful and diverse country will always be a huge part of who I am no matter where I happen to find myself. It’s also one of the most visited countries on the planet for a reason.
With gorgeous beaches, food, and drink that is absolutely to die for and natural and cultural wonders that go back centuries, there are plenty of reasons to visit Mexico.
When you go anywhere nowadays – and any of you that follow me will know I also do this – getting the right combination of Instagram-friendly content and the perfect caption to go with it is an art form in itself. But don’t worry.
You don’t need to be a copywriter or social media queen to find the best Mexico Instagram captions. I’ve got an amazing list of over a hundred different Instagram captions that have been sorted by Mexico-related categories and popular imagery that’s associated with trips to Mexico.
So, are you ready to find the ideal Mexico Instagram Caption for your next vacation photo, video, or reel? Let’s dive in and find out more.
Food-Based Mexico Instagram Captions
Our first category is a hugely popular Mexican staple: food. On any given trip to Mexico, you’re going to be tasting delicious tacos, queso, elotes, mole, and so much more. If you look at the Mexico travel tags on Instagram, you’ll find thousands of hunger-inducing Mexican food photos and videos.
Bonus points if it’s a reel of a Mexico street food tour! Also don’t forget all the necessary taco, corn, and avocado emojis to go with these Mexican food-based captions.
- You, me, and tacos.
- Who enforces cheese standards in Mexico? The Feta-rallies.
- It’s an “I want to move to Mexico and live off tacos and tequila’ kind of day!”
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by tacos and tequila.
- Maybe eating tacos isn’t cheating on my diet. Maybe my dieting is cheating on tacos.
- I wish I was full of tacos instead of emotions.
- Happiness is chips and guacamole.
- Enjoying life one taco at a time.
- Mexico is spec-taco-lar.
- Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity.
- Let’s taco’ bout going to Mexico.
- Ways to my heart: Buy me tacos, Make Me tacos, Be tacos.
- This is nacho average vacation.
- Calories in Mexico don’t count.
- A balanced diet is a taco in each hand.
- I don’t like people who don’t like tacos
- Thinking about that summer body but also thinking about tacos
- Mexico, you guac my world
- Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday
Drink-Based Mexico Instagram Captions
When you’re having stacks of tacos, you need something to wash it all down with. Enter into the game Mexico’s favorite drink: tequila. Whether you like it straight up in a shop, love tequila, and soda, or want the punchy lime tang of a margarita, it’s a spirit that you’ll likely be drinking like water while you’re out here on vacation.
If you love a drink or a holiday party, these drink-based Mexico Instagram captions are for you.
- My wife won’t come to Mexico with me. She thinks I will try tequila.
- Soup of the day: Tequila.
- Tequila might not be the answer…. but it’s worth a shot.
- Another margarita, por favor.
- Tequila, because it’s Mexico somewhere.
- When life gives you lemons…. Slice them up and find some tequila.
- All a girl needs in life is a little tequila.
- Girls just wanna have sun…and tequila shots.
- Nothing but blue skies, blue waters, and endless drinks
- This señorita needs a margarita
I‘ve lived abroad for many years and love helping others find work abroad and figure out their “Move Abroad Plan.” Check out my class below to get you started ASAP!
Beach-Based Mexico Instagram Captions
It’s not news that Mexico is home to some of the most stunning beaches on the planet. From Cabo to Cancun and everywhere in between, have you really been on a Mexican vacation if you don’t have at least one photo of a beachy sunset?
- Beach don’t kill my vibe
- Vacation mode: ON.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- The sun, the sand, and a drink in my hand.
- What’s up, beaches?
- Lost at sea? I’m not shore.
- Long time, no sea!
- Things to do today: 1. Drink margaritas. 2. Go to the beach
- I need some vitamin C-abo.
Quote-Based Mexico Instagram Captions
The cultural roots of Mexico run deep and it’s inspired artists, writers, filmmakers, and more throughout history. If you want a more sophisticated Mexico Instagram caption, why don’t you reference the greats who have been there before you?
These quote-based Mexico captions encapsulate the beauty and culture of visiting this amazing country.
- “Mexico extends beyond its borders.” – Vicente Fox
- “Mexico is a mosaic of different realities and beauties.” – Enrique Pena Nieto
- “I took a trip down to Mexico. It kind of changed my perspective on life a little bit.” – Derrick Favors
- “All good stories start in cantinas.” – Rodolfo Anaya
- “And no one drank just one shot of tequila.” – Kristin Hannah
- “Take life with a pinch of salt, a shot of tequila, and a wedge of lime. Do nothing at all, but take your time.” – John Walter Bratton
- “Mexican food is one of the best culinary experiences that people can have.” – Karla Souza
Spanish-Based Mexico Instagram Captions
If you’re heading to Mexico, chances are good that you’re going to pick up on some of the lingo, if you don’t already know Spanish. Show off that new-found skill for languages by weaving some Spanish into your next Instagram caption.
- Viva la Mexico! (Long live Mexico!)
- Te amo Mexico. (I love Mexico)
- Fiesta, Siesta, Tequila, Repeat.
- I could get used to this non-stop fiesta.
- Fiesta like there’s no Mañana. (Party like there’s no tomorrow.)
- You had me a hola.
- Buenos días Mexico. (Good morning Mexico)
- Vamos a la playa. (Let’s go to the beach)
- Hola from Mexico
- Buenos Noches Mexico. (good night Mexico)
Happy or Romanticized Mexico Instagram Captions
Vacations always make us happy or make us think in beautiful, romantic ways, and a trip to Mexico is no different. Feel wistful and joyful with these more emotional Mexico captions. Look back on your trip, show your followers all the Mexican vibes, and realize there’s nowhere else quite like Mexico.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Mexico.
- Making memories in Mexico.
- Mexico officially has my heart.
- Take me back to Mexico.
- But first, let’s go to Mexico.
- What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.
- Mexico is always a good idea.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Mexico.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Mexico!
- I know exactly where my heart is: Mexico.
- I can finally tick Mexico off my bucket list.
- Any day is a good day in Mexico.
- Catching all the feels for this beautiful place.
- Summer nights & Mexican skies.
- Brb, catching a flight to Mexico
- Mexico is calling and I must go
- Living the Mexico life.
- Dear Mexico, I miss you every day.
- I’d rather be in Mexico.
- I left my heart in Mexico.
- Vacation in Mexico. Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
- Some call it Mexico, I call it heaven.
- There’s no place like Mexico.
- Thank you Mexico for making me feel so alive
- Mexico is my therapy.
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at Mexico.
- Mexico is my happy place.
- I think Mexico looks pretty good on me.
- Making the best memories in Mexico
- Take me to Mexico.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Mexico.
- All good stories start in Mexico.
- Life is short, go to Mexico!
- Work, save, Mexico, repeat….
- A day in Mexico is having nothing to do, and all day to do it.
- I need some Mexico time.
- Life is better in flip flops.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Mexico.
- Good times and tan lines…. in Mexico!
Funny Mexican Instagram Captions
If in doubt, comedy, and puns are always a good place to start for Instagram captions. Show your wit and creativity with these comical and entertaining pieces of caption gold.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Mexico.
- I love my job, when I am in Mexico.
- I miss being in Mexico and never knowing what day of the week it is.
- I am moving to Mexico! Tijuana knows why?
- If the question involves Mexico, the answer is yes.
- Wow, this place is Mex-cellent!
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Mexico and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to Mexico.
- I should probably move here, right?