Looking for a smile caption for Instagram to go along with your super cute pic? Whether you’re looking for funny captions, puns, quotes from movies or TV shows, poems, or lyrics about smiling, you’ll find what you’re looking for here!
Here are 100 captions for your happy, smiling Instagram pics. Choose the one you like and start getting those likes!
100 Smile Captions for Instagram
1. Smile! You’re on camera!
2. Your smile makes everything better.
3. Your smile is contagious.
4. A smile a day keeps the doctor away.
5. Nothing beats a big toothy smile.
6. Candid moment.
7. I can’t help but smile when I’m with you.
8. Life is short. Smile!
9. This was supposed to be a serious picture.
10. Yo bro, what got you smiling like that?! – TikTok
11. You got a cute smile.
12. This smile is brought to you by ________.
Want to consistently take amazing Instagram photos? Move abroad! Here’s how:
Smile Quotes for Instagram
13. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama
14. “The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.” – William Shakespeare
15. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.” – Chinese Proverb
17. “Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” – Mother Teresa
18. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.” – Charlie Chaplin
19. “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.” – Michael Jackson
20. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” – Mark Twain
21. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley
22. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.” – Unknown
23. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
24. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
Quotes From Movies and TV Shows About Smiling
25. “Don’t smile. Your face looks better without it.” – Fallen Angel
26. “The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.” – How I Met Your Mother
27. “My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world.” – Joker
28. “Smile! It increases your face value.” – Steel Magnolia
29. “- Nigel: There’s a scale. One nod is good, two nods is very good. There’s only be one actual smile on record and that was Tom Ford in 2001. If she doesn’t like it she shakes her head. Then of course there’s the pursing of the lips.”
“- Andy Sachs: Which means?”
“- Nigel: Catastrophe.” – Devil Wears Prada
30. “His smile was one of those rare smiles that you may come across four or five times in life. It seemed to understand you and believe in you just as you would love to be understood and believed in.” – The Great Gatsby
31. “Make, at least, 20 people smile in a day…” – Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
32. “Eyes down. Don’t smile. Indian bride never smiles. You’ll ruin the bloody video.” – Bend it Like Beckham
33. “- Mr. Ping: We all have our place in this world. Mine is here, and yours is…”
“- Po: I know. Here.”
“- Mr. Ping: No, it’s at tables two, five, seven, and twelve. Service with a smile!” – Kung Fu Panda
34. “Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.” – Gladiator
35. “Oh, my gosh, my cheeks are killing me. I can’t keep smiling like this anymore. I am exhausted. I think I need a break. A little break? Okay. Whew.” – Toy Story 2
36. “- Dad: Why you smiling like that?”
“- Buddy: I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite.” – Elf
Want to pick my brain on a particular industry, situation, or business venture? Book a 1-on-1 with me here!
Song Lyrics About Smiling
37. “You’re never fully dressed without a smile” – Annie
38. “It’s what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe, that matters.” – Annie
39. “I wanna be the reason behind your smile cause surely you are the reason behind mine.” – Miranda Lambert
40. “Because I’m happy” – Pharell Williams
41. “Just to see you smile, I would do anything.” – Tim McGraw
42. “Smile like you mean it” – The Killers
43. “I’ll never smile again until I smile at you” – Frank Sinatra
44. “You make me smile like the sun, fall outta bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, you make me smile” – Unkle Cracker
45. “Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn’t care, she lives in her world so unaware, does she know that my destiny lies with her” – Panic! At The Disco
46. “‘Cause whenever you smile I smile” Justin Bieber
47. “Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though its breaking” – Nat King Cole
48. “You know I can’t smile without you. I can’t laugh and I can’t sing” – Barry Manilow
Funny Quotes About Smiling
49. “Smile, it’s free therapy.” – Douglas Horton
50. Smile… it will either warm their heart or make them mad… either way you win.
51. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” – James M. Beggs
52. Wear a smile – one size fits all.
53. Smile – sunshine is good for your teeth.
54. “Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” – W. C. Fields
55. “Smile…it makes people wonder what you’re up to.” – Jill Shalvis
56. Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
57. “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” – Milton A. Lee
58. Smiles are contagious. Be a carrier!
59. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose” – Tom Willson
60. If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
Quotes From Books About Smiling
61. “Who knows her smile has known a perfect thing.” – ‘Cyrano de Bergerac’: Edmond Rostand
62. “I was glad my father was an eye-smiler. It meant he never gave me a fake smile because it’s impossible to make your eyes twinkle if you aren’t feeling twinkly yourself.” -‘Danny the Champion of the World’: Roald Dahl
63. “I smiled,—for what had I to fear?” – ‘The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings’: Edgar Allan Poe
64. “She smiled, a moving childish smile that was like all the lost youth in the world.” – ‘Tender Is the Night’: F. Scott Fitzgerald
65. “One may smile, and smile, and be a villain.” – ‘Hamlet’: William Shakespeare
66. “I shall always remember that smile. From what world did it come from?” – ‘Night’: Elie Wiesel
67. “Her smile put the sunflower to shame.” – ‘Stargirl’: Jerry Spinelli
68. “When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart – and I thought I was so smart.” – ‘Hamilton: The Revolution’: Lin-Manuel Miranda
69. “A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.” – ‘The Light in the Heart’: Roy T. Bennett
70. “This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, ‘Oh no, he’s up!” – ‘Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience’: Steve Maraboli
Puns and Jokes About Smiling
71. My girlfriend complains a lot that I don’t smile anymore… Well she’s the one who wanted a serious relationship
72. Why is ‘smile’ the longest word in the world? Because it has a mile in it.
73. Wanna know what makes me smile? Face muscles.
74. Smiles are like underwear. They keep your cheeks up.
75. Why don’t electrons smile? They only have negative thoughts.
76. She said I have an infectious smile. I smiled and now she has a urine infection.
77. Did you know you can’t breathe while smiling? JK made you smile.
78. Why do grandpas smile all the time? Because they can’t hear a word you’re saying.
79. I decided to make sure my wife woke up with a big smile on her face this morning. I’m not allowed to have Sharpies in the house anymore.
80. It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown and 182 to blink
Poems About Smiling
81. Now don’t forget, when things go wrong,
To try the magic of a song.
A cheerful heart, and smiling face
Pour sunshine in the darkest place.
82. A smile is a facial rainbow, indicating by the radiance of the features that there is a reign of sunlight ahead, that the clouds are things of the past. – Valeria Marshall
83. What has never gone out of style – why it is that common smile. It cost you nothing to give so smile, grin, laugh, and live! – Catherine Pulsifer
84. I may not be able to do everything but to others a smile I can bring. – Catherine Pulsifer
85. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
86. Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu,
When somebody started smiling at me today,
I started smiling too. – Russel H. Conwell
87. As you travel on life’s way,
with its many ups and downs,
remember it’s quite true to say,
one smile is worth a dozen frowns. – Alexandra Skiathitis
88. Anger can rage,
’til it tears you apart,
but the power of your smile,
can mend a broken heart. – Malia Taitte
88. So sweet!
Give me a smile!
I will give you one back!
Nothing cheers my day more than this!
Smiling! – Leona J. Atkinson
89. My son in life, you will have your ups and downs but keep your smiles and forget the frowns. – Catherine Pulsifer
90. Give Earth the biggest smile you’ve got – see every glimmer of light in the scariest, darkest sky. – Lana M.H. Wilder
Philosopher Quotes About Smiling
91. “There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path” – Gautama Buddha
92. “The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less” – Socrates
93. “The man who makes everything that leads to happiness depends upon himself, and not upon other men, has adopted the very best plan for living happily” – Plato
94. “Happiness depends upon ourselves” – Aristotle
95. “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large” – Confucius
96. “Behind every smile there’s teeth.” – Confucius
97. “A God who cannot smile, could not have created this humorous universe.” – Sri Aurobindo
98. “A smile happens in a flash, but its memory can last a lifetime.” – Bertrand Russell
99. “If you want your life to smile at you, give your good mood first.” – Aristotle
100. “A philosopher is a man who can look at an empty glass and smile” – Thomas Dewar
101. “A beautiful smile is to the female countenance what the sunbeam is to the landscape; it embellishes an inferior face and redeems an ugly one.” – Johann Kaspar Lavater